you want a man with a strong jawline so you have a sturdy place to sit
I hate the fact that not even my blog is a safe place to vent. Because she would just put her two cents in about it and piss me off even more.
Be your own hero for once.
- Six Word Story | darkmoda (via frobr0)
(Source: allineedissix, via bongloadsandbroadway)
*knits myself a thong*
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
- Anonymous (via st0ner-chvrm)
(Source: seventeenthave, via muddled-mess)
Before you say yes, get him angry. See him scared, see him wanting, see him sick. Stress changes a person. Find out if he drinks and if he does, get him drunk - you’ll learn more about his sober thoughts. Discover his addictions. See if he puts you in front of them. You can’t change people, baby girl. If they are made one way, it doesn’t just wear off. If you hate how he acts when he’s out of it now, you’re going to hate it much worse eight years down the road. You might love him to bits but it doesn’t change that some people just don’t fit.
- inkskinned, “My father’s recipe for the man I should marry” (via partygirlmeltdown)
(Source: thelovewhisperer, via hellaflexin)
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.